Just a little under 5 days remaining in the Elite 8, be sure to get your votes in! https://brackify.com/bracket/1119/Greatest-Sports-Movies-of-All-Time Continue reading Greatest Sports Movies of All Time
The Cleveland Indians haven’t won the World Series since 1948. The Chicago Cubs haven’t hoisted the trophy since 1908. Tonight one teams streak of misery continues, while the other can finally call themselves champions after years of heartbreak and disappointment. It … Continue reading A Tale of Two Cities
The Cleveland Indians took a 1-0 series lead last night on the back of a dominant start from former Cy Young winner Corey Kluber. The Cubs were unable to even make solid contact for most of the night. That being … Continue reading 2016 Playoff Predicitons Review
I started this research to find out if a higher team payroll actually leads to more success in Major League Baseball. After doing the research of salaries per team for the past 10 years versus each teams finish in the … Continue reading Does a Team’s Payroll Determine Success in Major League Baseball?
Here are my predicitons for the 2016 MLB Playoffs. I think this is the year the Cubs finally win the World Series. I think the Astros will get it done in the American League with their good, young talent. My … Continue reading 2016 MLB Playoff Predictions
1. New York Mets (92-70) With their pitching staff (which I think is the best in baseball), and a very good lineup featuring Curtis Granderson at the top, and David Wright and Yoenis Cespedes in the middle, I don’t see … Continue reading NL East Predictions for the 2016 Season
1. Chicago Cubs (100-62) The Cubs have had good teams in the past, but there’s something different about this team. They are very loose and are having fun so far in Spring Training and I think that is definitely a … Continue reading NL Central Predictions for the 2016 Season
1. Colorado Rockies (90-72) OK, so some of my predicitions are probably far off and maybe even a little crazy, but this is where I fall completely off of the cliff, or the (Rocky) mountain so to speak. For the … Continue reading NL West Predictions for the 2016 Season
1. Toronto Blue Jays (91-71) The Red Sox added ace David Price, and also acquired All Star closer Craig Kimbrel from the Padres and look to bounce back and take control of the East once again, right? A lot of … Continue reading AL East Predictions for the 2016 Season
1. Kansas City Royals (93-69) Even though they are the defeding champs, and have been to the World Series two years in a row, the Royals seem to have quite a few doubters coming in to the 2016 season. Sure, they … Continue reading AL Central Predictions for the 2016 Season
1. Houston Astros 97-65 The Astors are loaded with young talent that I think will get even better this year. George Springer is a definite MVP candidate and can do just about anything on the baseball field and AL Rookie … Continue reading AL West Predictions for the 2016 Season
While talks of the designated hitter coming to the National League have been flirted with in the past, no such change has ever come to Major League Baseball. This is due to many reasons, mostly because it’s a tradition, and … Continue reading DH Coming to National League?