- Los Angeles Rams – Jared Goff, QB, Cal
- Philadelphia Eagles – Carson Wentz, QB, ND St.
- San Diego Chargers – Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio St.
- Dallas Cowboys – Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio St. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio St.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Jalen Ramsey, DB, FSU
- Baltimore Ravens – Vernon Hargreaves III, DB, Florida Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame
- San Francisco 49ers – Laquon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss DeForest Buckner, DE, Oregon
- Tennessee Titans (via Clev.) – Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio St. Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan St.
- Chicago Bears (via TB) – Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson Leonard Floyd, LB, Georgia
- New York Giants – Myles Jack, LB, UCLA Eli Apple, DB, Ohio St.
Laremy Tunsil dropped because of photos that were leaked on his social media account. I think when that happened it caused a chain reaction in draft picks. Instead of taking Tunsil, the Chargers took Bosa, who I had projected to go the next pick to the Cowboys. So then once Bosa was off the board, the Cowboys had to take Elliott with the hopes of DeMarco Murray like production. With that being said, I have nothing to say about my other picks, they were just way off, but that’s what makes sports fun and enjoyable to watch. Even the draft is mostly unpredictable.
How did you do with your top 10 picks? Do you think any team reached in the top 10? Will Goff succeed in LA?